We are looking for intermediate to senior Quality Engineer with experience in testing web applications, preferably at scale.
- Experience encoding automatable dworkflows, using tools such as Cypress, Percy
- QA experience using AWS?
- Help grow and shape the platform from an early stage!
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join a remote-first team, in a New Zealand-friendly timezone. You will be working on healthcare software products to improve the healthcare experience for millions of patients and care teams!
Quality is an integral component of engineering, the Quality team is responsible for supporting and guiding Engineering in meeting the high level of quality required to deploy software into hospitals.
Quality Engineering is responsible for creating and maintaining processes that support quality work within the Engineering team. As an example, the Quality Engineering team owns Incident Response training and runs training exercises monthly with on-call engineers.
Quality engineers work alongside application and platform engineers to encode automatable workflows, using tools such as Cypress, Percy (visual regressions), aXe (a11y).
- We are looking for intermediate to senior Quality Engineer with experience in testing web applications, preferably at scale.
- We’d like you to have several years of experience.
- Our applications are cloud-based in AWS with a modern serverless architecture. Experience with this kind of architecture would be an advantage.
- Having experience in how different software architectures lead to different quality issues is also a plus.
- Your experience may be under a different title than ‘engineer’.
- Every team member gets to share in our success in the form of stock options.
- Four weeks of annual leave for our team, ensuring you can take vacations as you need.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Our "hubs" are dog-friendly and we even run regular dog social sessions.