Unmissable opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who really want a 'seat at the table' for the growth of this progressive company
- Excellent numeration package
- Established portfolio with room to grow
- Outstanding work culture and environment
About the Role:
Monica Clare are proud to partner exclusively with a local consultancy that has one of the best reputations in the area for excellence in delivery and customer service. This independent engineering consulting firm offers a range of engineering services. They have a proven track record for the successful delivery of local projects, as well as smaller niche assignments.
The workplace culture here is truly outstanding where the successful candidate will really have a seat at the table with the opportunity to shape the future of this progressive consultancy.
Supporting their progressive strategy, we are looking to appoint a Civil Engineer to complement their existing team on a variety of projects from road and highway design to subdivision and civil site works. Be part of an ambitious company that is engaged in innovation and at the forefront of civil design applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with engineering team members to clarify drafting and/or documentation issues throughout the design, documentation and construction phases
- Conducting thorough self-checking and checking of designs, information, drawings and documentation undertaken by others
- Performing to a high standard of design and documentation
- Designing to relevant design codes and standards
- Producing designs utilising the 12D software program
- Liaising with clients, architects and engineers
- Design and services coordination, utilising AutoCAD
- Guiding and training junior drafting and design staff
- Working closely within a team environment to deliver a coordinated product
- Liaising with all stakeholders, external project consultants, clients and public authorities to ensure successful project outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in civil design for urban development and public domain using 12D software and familiarity with applying relevant standards
- Experience in subdivision design and drainage design highly regarded
- Experience in geometric road design using 12D software and familiarity with AGRD standards advantageous but not essential
- Experience in temporary road design and traffic management highly regarded but not essential
- Experience/exposure to drafting is advantageous but not a key part of the role
- Able to manage their own time in accordance with budget and programme
- Attention to detail essential, plus an ability to visualise design solutions
- Must have the motivation to share best practice and grow the brad reputation
What's in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to shape the growth and future of the business
- Flexible working arrangements