Are you ready to be part of an industry-leading team?
- Fully equipped workshop with the latest diagnostic equipment
- National company with over 260 stores
- In house technical training to further your development
As one of our Apprentice Mechanics, you will be responsible for acquiring/applying the skills and knowledge required to provide a professional and customer focused service. Whilst completing your apprenticeship, you will attend TAFE as required, fit and balance tyres, undertake road tests on customer vehicles and perform a range of mechanical duties.What's in it for you?
• Competitive above award rates plus overtime
• Laundered uniforms for your convenience
• In house technical training to further your development
• Great career opportunities and leadership development
• Fully equipped workshop with all the latest diagnostic equipment
• Discounts from over 60 suppliers within entertainment, travel, health, and more
• Completion of a mechanical pre-apprenticeship (preferred but not essential)
• Valid Australian drivers licence
• Availability to work a minimum of every second Saturday
• Previous mechanical work experience (preferred but not essential)
• Genuine interest and passion for cars
At mycar, we put people first – both our customers and our employees. So if you put people first too – if you care about your customers, your teammates, and want to do right by them – and you want to be part of an industry-leading team, we’re keen to hear from you!