Seeking quick thinkers and good communicators wishing to join a respected strata management company in Australia.
- Do you thrive on being in it together?
- Can you say it straight by admitting mistakes and inviting feedback?
- Do you seek first to understand, then to be understood?
- Can you be the solution you seek?
- Do relationships matter to you?
- Super organised and have an eye for detail?
- Want to be a part of the rapidly growing strata industry?
- Join our smart, fun and friendly team!
- Cross the road and have your lunch in the sun and by the water
We are on the lookout for a full time permanent Assistant Strata Manager to join our beautiful office, only a couple minutes’ walk from the beach. The role will see you supporting Strata Managers in a young and vibrant team. Assistant Strata Managers are the backbone of strata management and the purpose of this role is to ensure that all strata activities are prepared, coordinated and followed up according to the service level agreements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare agendas and minutes for Annual General Meetings;
- Communicate with owners, tenants, committee member via phone, emails and letters;
- Organise quote requests, issue work orders and liaise with contractors to ensure work is complete;
- Manage insurance claims; and
- General administration duties.
- You love maintaining administration with military precision;
- You assist by anticipating the needs of others;
- Friends and family describe you as a quick thinker and problem solver; and
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Partner with Strata Managers to learn and grow within the strata industry
- Full time Permanent role
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Benefit from the PICA Perks program: reward program, flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, study leave, 30% off your electricity bill and a BYO Workmates referral program are just a few of the ways we say thank you to our colleagues.