Seeking a team player who thrives on delivering excellent customer service and who is looking to grow their career in the strata and property industry
- 6 Month Contract
- Newly renovated office with views of Southport Broadwater
- Amazing PICA Perks
- Do you thrive on being in it together?
- Can you say it straight by admitting mistakes and inviting feedback?
- Do you seek first to understand, then to be understood?
- Can you be the solution you seek?
- Do relationships matter to you?
If our values align with yours, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
PICA Group has grown to be the most respected strata management company in Australia with a culture that is built on relationships and trustworthy advice.
We are passionate about our customers and the service we deliver, and you’ll play a key role working with our Strata Support Services department in a team that prides themselves on working hard and having fun. We are on the lookout for an experienced customer service professional to join the Southport team in a role that is integral to delivering our SLA’s by providing excellent customer support over multi-media channels that includes phone, email, and webchat.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service by being informative, courteous and professional to all clients.
- Responding to a high volume of inbound calls and emails from external clients, industry contacts, and internal branches.
- Confidently manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrate initiative and take responsibility.
- Perform all tasks in the best interests of the Strata Scheme.
- Ensure all data is entered to our systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
What makes you stand out from the rest?
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Proven experience in providing support both over the phone and via email using contact management software such as Genesys or similar.
- Strong experience in problem-solving and talking customers through resolution over the phone
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive attitude with a love of learning and growth
- Ability to multitask and handle the responsibilities of a high-pressure role
- Sound computer skills and technical ability
- Background in real estate or other professional services will be highly regarded
What we can offer you!
- Join a team who are driving the growth of our customer focus strategy and learn and grow within the strata industry
- Centrally located office in newly renovated space with views of the Broadwater and close to Australia Fair
- Office Working Guide aligned with guidance and protocols issued by Safe Work Australia and the National COVID safe workplace principles.
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Benefit from the PICA Perks program: reward program, flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, study leave, 30% off your electricity bill and a BYO Workmates referral program are just a few of the ways we say thank you to our colleagues.