Seeking an excellent communicator who is organised, and detail oriented to join our team.
- Join Australia's leading Strata Management company!
- Based in Epping
- 6 month contract
- Do you thrive on being in it together?
- Can you say it straight by admitting mistakes and inviting feedback?
- Do you seek first to understand, then to be understood?
- Can you be the solution you seek?
- Do relationships matter to you?
If our values align with yours, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
PICA Group has grown to be the most respected strata management company in Australia with a culture that is built on relationships and trustworthy advice. Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for PICA. As we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving our client’s community living, and truly making a difference for our clients.
One of our branches - Body Corporate Services - Epping - is looking for a receptionist to join their team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors
- Coordinating various office support services
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Strong organisational skills, independent thinking with ability to prioritise
- Stocks snacks & orders group lunches
- Stocks, monitors and places orders for all office supplies
- Mail sorting and delivery
- Assist with coordination of office events - happy hours, office celebrations, etc.
- Coordinates maintenance requests with property manager and other vendors
What makes you stand out from the rest? You have:
- At least one-year prior experience working on Reception, ideally in a professional services work environment
- Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent interpersonal, office management and communications skills
- Self-starter with excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service and telephone skills
- Organised and detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)