Seeking a customer focused professional skilled in building relationships and managing processes who knows what they want from their career.
- Do relationships matter to you?
- Do you seek first to understand, then to be understood?
- Can you be the solution you seek?
- Do you thrive on being in it together by connecting people?
- Can you say it straight by having frequent honest conversations?
If our values align with yours, we have the perfect career opportunity for you!
PICA Group has grown to be the most respected strata management company in Australia with a culture that is built on relationships and trustworthy advice.
We are on the lookout for a Strata Manager to join our office in Toowong. The role is instrumental to our core business of delivering professional strata management services to our clients and you’ll join a team that prides themselves on having fun while working hard to be the best in the industry.
- Build relationships with the Body Corporate and be a trusted advisor in all things strata.
- Proactively manage your building portfolio ensuring the service delivery of PICA’s Body Corporate Management Agreements in matters such as repairs & maintenance, levies, meetings, compliance, and insurance.
- Support the Body Corporate in maintaining the value of their property by coordinating preventative or unplanned repairs and maintenance.
- Organize yourself, people and activities to efficiently and effectively complete tasks within the strata operations workflow.
- Support the Committee and Owners in the preparation and running of Annual General Meetings and other meetings.
- Monitor and advise on the cash flow of the Administrative and Capital Works Fund.
- Assist the Body Corporate in the enforcement of body corporate by-laws.
- Utilize complex systems and databases to create and/or manage documentation such as minutes, agendas, notices, etc.
- Manage the work of your Assistant Strata Manager and develop them by providing coaching and challenging tasks and assignments.
- You may have experience in real estate or property management, although what’s more important is that you’re sharp and comfortable dealing with complexity.
- You always act with the customer in mind and work on establishing effective relationships to gain trust and respect.
- You look at problems or conflicts as opportunities and can find common ground to get cooperation with what can sometimes be complex and time-consuming issues.
- You’re a people builder who will guide and develop your Assistant Stata Manager with challenging assignments and tasks.
- You’re good at organizing and planning yourself and others so that you methodically and consistently meet deadlines.
- You enjoy numbers and analysing operating budgets and variances.
- You’re skilled at interpreting and communicating the essence of legislation.
- You make effective use of multiple technical systems and software to productively manage your work.
What we can offer you!
- Training and support to build a professional career as a Strata Manager with the leading company in the industry
- Ability to earn extra income by supporting customers above and beyond the agreed services
- Advanced tools and technology to help you effectively manage your own portfolio
- Permanent role close to Brisbane CBD.
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Benefit from the PICA Perks program: reward program, flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, study leave, 30% off your electricity bill and a BYO Workmates referral program are just a few of the ways we say thank you to our colleagues.