Seeking an action oriented administrative or customer service professional with a drive for results who is wishing to grow their career in Strata
- Do you thrive on being in it together?
- Can you say it straight by admitting mistakes and inviting feedback?
- Do you seek first to understand, then to be understood?
- Can you be the solution you seek?
- Do relationships matter to you?
PICA Group has grown to be the most respected strata management company in Australia with a culture that is built on relationships and trustworthy advice.
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Strata Manager. The role is integral to delivering our strata management SLA’s and you’ll play a key support role working with our Strata Managers in a team that prides themselves on being vibrant and hard working.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build your strata knowledge and support assigned Strata Managers in the service delivery of PICA’s Body Corporate Management Agreements with repairs & maintenance, levies, meetings, compliance, and insurance.
- Engage with committee members either by email or phone to provide information or handle situations related to building schemes.
- Maintain documents and records related to the building scheme within a document management system.
- Prepare and update meeting records and documents such as minutes and agendas using a digital document transaction system. May attend AGM or committee meeting with Strata Manager.
- You’re known for your exceptional document administration skills.
- You set your own goals and enjoy planning and managing your work to consistently meet deadlines.
- You’re a natural communicator and enjoy working with and helping people.
- You tend to identify problems quickly, understand the customer service workflow, and focus on solutions.
- You don’t get ruffled by difficult situations and know how to manage yourself in stressful situations.
- Partner with Strata Managers to learn and grow within the strata industry
- Full time Permanent role
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Benefit from the PICA Perks program: reward program, flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, study leave, 30% off your electricity bill and a BYO Workmates referral program are just a few of the ways we say thank you to our colleagues.