Full-time 2IC - Utilise your excellent customer service skills in this challenging role! Excellent career development opportunity.
- Permanent Full-Time Position - Monday to Friday.
- Based in Charlestown.
- Opportunity for Career Development & Advancement.
Healius Ltd. is one of Australia's leading health care service providers with over 25 years' of experience. We are committed to providing affordable, accessible and comprehensive healthcare for all Australians within our multi-disciplinary Medical Centres. These Medical Centres are located across Australia housing GP, dental, specialist, treatment room, pathology and radiology services. Our services are located throughout Australia's mainland states, including cities, remote areas and remote towns and we are a leading provider of after-hours service provision and care.
Kick-start your career!
Join Charlestown Medical & Dental Centre
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual with administrative/senior reception experience. In this full-time 2IC position you will report directly to the Practice Manager. This is a challenging role and will involve managing a busy front desk reception, liaising with patients, supporting doctors & medical staff as well as general administration duties.
The successful candidate will assist the Practice Manager with the day-to-day general operations of running a busy multi-disciplinary medical centre. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment where no two days will be the same. Your time-management skills and wonderful way with people will be fully utilised in this role.
To be suitable you will be flexible and have the capacity to work from Monday to Friday. You may occasionally be required work weekends and evenings.
If you love dealing with people and thrive in a fast-paced working environment then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Potential for career advancement for those who demonstrate initiative
- Lots of Pace and Variety - No Two days Are the Same
- Full training and support provided
- Permanent full-time position
- Uniforms provided for ease
- Customer Service including welcoming patients into the centre, collecting & entering patient details, answering telephone calls & enquiries, scheduling appointments when required and reception duties
- Ad hoc administrative duties and supporting the Practice Manager with day-to-day operations
- Opening & closing the medical centre
- Fostering professional working relationship with team members, patients and medical staff
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policy and procedure
- Previous team leadership experience within a customer service role.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills .
- Knowledge of Pracsoft/MedTech is an advantage.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Initiative, ambition & ownership.
- High standard of presentation.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.