Help support our General Practice teams in delivering end to end patient care with our integrated care plan program. Casual Position Available!
- Healthcare organisation with a network of over 70 medical centres.
- AHPRA Registered Enrolled Nurse.
- Based in Craigieburn
- AHPRA Registered Registed Nurse/ Enrolled Nurse.
- Based in Craigieburn
Healius Medical Centres is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers. Our extensive network of medical centres feature a range of services including general practice, dental, physio, and other specialists all under one roof. We have over 70 modern, large scale multi-disciplinary medical centres located right across Australia. Our centres serve over two million Australians every year.
At Healius Medical Centres, our purpose is to help all Australians be healthy and well. We're committed to being a better organisation every day, and this is your opportunity to be a part of that journey.
About the Role
Our Medical Centres provide affordable and accessible services to our patients across Australia delivering end to end patient care. To assist us in delivering this service, we are looking for an experienced Enrolled Nurse/Registered Nurse to join our team at Craigieburn. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our general practitioners, practice staff and other relevant care providers to provide triage services and integrated care for our patients.
The suitable candidate will confidently provide comprehensive healthcare to our patients including category 4 & 5 triage services, emergency care, health assessments and care plans.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Triaging our patients and prioritising emergency situations.
- Assisting GP with procedures including excision of lesions, plastering and assessments.
- Wound dressings and removal of sutures.
- Performing ECGs and other tests such as spirometry and audiograms.
- Health assessments.
- Preparation and review of care plans.
- Assisting the GP with the management of the annual diabetes and asthma cycles of care.
- Health coaching to support patients with achievement of their health goals.
- Effective management of patient reminder systems.
- Registering patients for eHealth.
- Coordination, management and maintenance of patient clinical data.
- Monitoring of patient clinical outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced Enrolled Nurse/Registered Nurse with previous experience in care plan/health assessment coordination and experience with chronic disease management.
You would possess:
- Current EN/RN AHPRA registration.
- Previous care plan/health assessment experience desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Evidence of vaccination/immunity history for Hepatitis B, MMR, dTpa, Varicella and vaccination/screening for TB.
- Eligibility to work in Australia required.
- Full training & support.
- Possibility of career growth and development - we are one of Australia's largest healthcare organisations with network of over 70 medical centres across the country.
- Make a difference to your community.
- Full training & support will be provided.
- Uniform provided for ease.
Join us and work with one of Australia's leading Health Care providers. We have a successful and professional network of 71 Medical Centres nation-wide, with excellent career opportunities.
Don't miss out. Just select APPLY NOW to make a difference to your community!