Casual position available for an experienced Dental Assistant in Caringbah
- Based in Caringbah
- Casual Position
- Experienced Dental Assistant
Our purpose at Primary Dental is to “make Australians smile” by delivering service excellence and creating affordable and accessible care to all Australians. Our focus on this purpose has seen us grow into a network of 55 modern dental clinics across the ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC, SA & WA.
We strive to provide Australian families a professional 5-star patient care service at a reasonable price as well as offering online bookings, flexible payment options and our own Primary Dental app.
At Primary Dental we are committed to better by leading a transformation to improve and grow our service and offerings.
Join us on our journey to becoming a leader in the Australian dental industry!
Primary Dental is a part of Healius Medical and Dental Centres.
We are looking for a casual Dental Assistant to join out dental team in our Caringbah Centre. This is a busy, fast-paced role where you will be given the opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills by our supportive team.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Providing all aspects of chair-side dental assistance to our Dentists.
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service.
- Instrument reprocessing and sterilisation procedures.
- Advising patients of care.
- Fostering professional relationships with our Health Care Professionals.
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policy and procedure.
- Answering telephone calls & enquiries.
- Booking in patients.
- Administration support among other duties.
- Have previous chairside dental experience to be considered.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Have strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- Possess a Cert III in Dental Assisting and/or have 3 or more year’s dental assisting experience.
- Thorough training and ongoing development.
- A friendly and supportive dental and management team.
- Team incentives.
- Uniform provided.
- A large range of career development opportunities.