Experienced RN with demonstrated clinical experience - modern & multi disciplinary medical centre part of a successful national network.
- Based in Caringbah
- Leading Australian Health Care Service Provider
- Permanent Full-Time Role - Monday to Friday
Healius Medical Centres is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers. Our extensive network of medical centres feature a range of services including general practice, dental, physio, and other specialists all under one roof. We have over 70 modern, large scale multi-disciplinary medical centres located right across Australia. Our centres serve over two million Australians every year.
At Healius Medical Centres, our purpose is to help all Australians be healthy and well. We're committed to being a better organisation every day, and this is your opportunity to be a part of that journey.
About The Role
An opportunity exists to establish yourself within a successful and professional network of over 70 Medical Centres. Our multi-disciplinary Medical Centres provide affordable and accessible triage services to our patients across Australia.
To assist us in the delivery of this service, we are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team as a Team Leader. Our state-of-the-art, fully equipped Treatment Room is located at Caringbah Medical Centre.
To be suitable, you will confidently provide comprehensive healthcare to our patients including category 4 & 5 triage services and emergency care. You will be friendly, demonstrate strong initiative and strive to deliver an exceptional service.
This is a permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday. You will report directly to the Practice Manager. Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Duties would include:
- Assist Health Care Professionals with Treatment Room procedures including excision of lesions, plastering and assessments.
- Wound dressings and the removal of suture.
- Prioritising emergency situations.
- Perform ECGs and other tests such as spirometry and audiograms.
- Assisting with child and travel immunisations.
- Blood collection.
- Monitoring and reporting on stock levels within the Treatment Room.
You will be an experienced AHPRA Registered - Registered Nurse with previous experience in a general practice setting. Suitable candidates will possess:
- Superior assessment skills and critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritise.
- Neatly presented.
- Evidence of vaccination/immunity history for Hepatitis B, MMR, dTpa, Varicella and vaccination/screening for TB.
- Eligibility to work in Australia required.
- Possibility of great career growth and development - we are one of Australia's largest healthcare organisations.
- Good work/life balance.
- Make a difference to your community.
- Full training & support will be provided.
- Uniform provided for ease.
Don't miss out. Just select APPLY NOW to make a difference to your community!