Help manage and build a team of highly skilled Cloud and Infrastructure Engineers as the strive to mature their cloud environment!
- People management role across cloud and infrastructure domain!
- Challenging pipeline of projects for new technology!!
- NZ owned company, beloved brand, non stop career growth!
- Permanent role, people managing a team of 8 Engineers and help grow!
- Cloud and Infrastructure focus
- NZ owned company, beloved brand, nonstop career growth!
Due to the evolution of technology within our client's respective industry, this role will provide plenty of opportunities to expand and lead their already high performing Cloud and Infrastructure team. This company offers a fantastic brand in the market, flexible work hour arrangements, working from home options, and supportive team culture - just what any busy professional can appreciate!
What you’ll be doing:
This role holds a large scope and a chance for a sound professional to really push their current experience. You will be responsible for people managing an existing team of Cloud and Infrastructure Engineers through a time of big technology change!
The organization has multiple initiatives to tackle in the cloud and infrastructure space. Not only do they want to build a Cloud of Excellence initiative, but they also mature automation and cloud technologies. You will have experienced Technical Leads across certain SME's who will help with the technical components, allowing you to motivate, empower and grow your team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 10+ years of proven experience and knowledge across infrastructure environments
- Experience and/or appreciation across cloud platforms and products (Ideally for AWS).
- Experience people managing, people leading, and HR processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Confident people skills - this is a people-centric company where communication and relationships are key!!
Don’t miss out, APPLY NOW! Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.