Contract until end of the year for an ASAP start.
- Brisbane CBD location ( Work From Home to start)
- Start up Company - Going through Growth
- Experience in schedule management
Our client is within the energy sector that is driven by big ideas and going through a growth period and looking to some with drive that can work solo when required as this project has some strict deadlines.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Undertake project schedule development, tracking and re-planning as required.
· Monitor the schedules and planning integration of critical dependencies.
· Maintain key program documentation including risk and issue registers, budget tracking, change requests and decision.
· Contribute to the preparation of program reporting, including collation of progress tracking against schedule.
· Assist with the establishment and coordination of program meetings, workshops and engagements.
· Support program change management team and business analysts in the production of program artefacts and documentation.
· Align to the clients change delivery approach, policies, standards and frameworks.
· Proactively seek to enhance program coordination processes.
· Work collaboratively with business and IT Project Managers and program resources to drive engagement in development and maintenance of Program artefacts.
· Minimum 3 years experience in a project / program coordination capacity.
· Experience in a large, complex and multi-disciplined program with multiple streams.
· Significant experience in schedule management across multiple projects.
· Strong knowledge of project / program management processes and tools.
· Stakeholder management skills and ability to engage a variety of personalities and professional disciplines.
· Analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to identify trends and risks early and be proactive in solutions.
· Proven ability to organise, analyse and communicate information logically and tailored for different stakeholders / audiences.
· Tertiary qualification in business, project management or related field, or equivalent business experience.
· PRINCE 2 / PMBOK / MSP Certified - Desired
If this sounds like you, click "APPLY" now as this role will be filled fast!