Desktop Support Analyst with Dynamics 365 experience required for a long term contract. Baseline clearance required
- Work collaboratively with other Grants program areas and the Grants and System Support team
- Provide timely, accurate and plain English support to users by using problem solving skills and judgement to triage and resolve incidents, following or developing knowledge base articles as required.
- Undertake analysis of all escalated support tasks (Level 2 and 3) taking appropriate action to reach resolution
- Write and update knowledge base and user help articles
- Keep up-to-date on new functionality and participating in upgrades, enhancements or changes across the BGM and CRM platforms and environments
- Develop and maintain relationships with other technical staff, and work with them to investigate, document and resolve complex incidents.
- Actively participate in building the capability of others, through formal and informal knowledge sharing activities within the team, with the Level 1 Support team, and with other stakeholders.
- Use departmental service management tool to manage tasks and issues
- Utilise Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) to track and manage activities
- Undertake other duties as directed by the Manager
- Experience in administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM,
- Strong communication and collaboration skills interfacing with key project stakeholders
- Comfortable in a dynamic fast moving agile environment.
- Delivery and management of grants and services would be an advantage