Calling all healthcare workers Multiple roles available - South Auckland
- Immediate start
- A genuine passion for helping people
- Be flexible and available in any capacity
Do you have experience working in a hospital or healthcare facility as a Healthcare Assistant?
Permanent, rostered shifts available!
- Do you want to work flexible hours?
- Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role?
They pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care to all of their patients. Healthcare Assistants are their RNs right hand people. Assisting them with day-to-day tasks of caring for their patients, this is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to their vision of delivering quality patient care.
As a Health Care Assistant you will be required to work under the delegation of a Registered Nurse to provide assistance to patients, ensuring a consistently high quality of care is received.
- 1 + years HCA experience within a large hospital setting in NZ
- Health Care assistant level 4 qualification or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and work in a complex and changing environment
- Acute hospital care experience
Positions may be full time, part time or on a casual basis as required, with the fast-moving changing conditions from day to day.
Be assured that solid protocols and policies with protection measures are in place to keep staff and patients safe.
Note: all PPE (personal protective equipment) and essential requirements will be provided whilst working.
When applying, please ensure your CV is an updated version with a cover letter stating your experience and availability.
Go ahead, we need you; please apply now by clicking on the 'apply now' button below.