Front line role at various sites. Good communication skills with the general public and contractors.
- Gate keeper
- Excellent communication skills
- A can do attitude
- The GATE KEEPER at their various sites around Auckland (ie. Construction sites and NZTA road closure sites)
- Keeping the traffic flowing safely by watching, setting up barriers, signs and cones
- Talking to the public, explaining the works being done
- Providing safe work spaces for road workers, helping pedestrians and answering questions from local residents
- Navigating the traffic and pedestrians around sites
- Training and support provided but you must have a current TC certificate
- The company takes their staff to the site but you must be at their office in Wiri between 4.45am to 830am – depending on the site you are working at
- This is a public facing role, so you cannot be shy
- Strong communication skills
- A "do-er"
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you for a chat.