Archer supplies labour to many of Australia's premier security companies. Applications are now open to join the team at Archer. Register now!
- Opening from November onward for a Security Manager
- Constant casual security work
- Tier 1 client, attractive Security Manager pay rates
- Expression of interest are being called for qualified Security Managers that would like to pre-register for potential casual employment with Archer for a future opportunity (commencing from November 2019 onward).
- This role would suit someone with 5+ years of experience in a Security Manager type role.
- This opportunity is based in Western Sydney.
- Central to the role is providing professional security services on behalf of a tier-1 client.
- Successful candidates will be considered valuable team members of Archers clients team, working in a culture where safety always comes first.
- Attractive pay rates.
- The role may include the following:
- General security patrol duties;
- Keyboard operation to alter the parameters within an integrated intelligent building management and/or security system;
- Operating computer programs which have the ability to lock/unlock doors,program access cards, audit door access by individual as well as recording time and date of access;
- Concierge duties;
- Alarm response services;
- Property check services;
- Patrol guarding duties;
- Control room duties;
- Handling queries via phone calls;
- Report preparation;
- Fire warden duties; and
- Other duties as directed.
- Constant casual work available, up to 38 hours a week.
- Work independently but as a part of a larger team.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Experience – must be able to demonstrate 5+ years experience in a Security Manager type role.
- Security Officer Licence – must be current and valid.
- Drivers Licence – must be unconditional (not provisional or international), current and valid.
- Good Driving History – a copy of your driving/traffic history will be requested prior to employment.
- Australian Citizenship or the right to work in Australia.
- Passionate about security, protecting others and their assets.
- Proven customer service and written / verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems autonomously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Reliable transport to your work location.
- Physically fit to perform the role.
- As Archer acts in conjunction with clients, Archer asks that you kindly refrain from contacting Archer offices seeking status updates regarding your application, as Archer will make contact with you as soon as Archer has some meaningful information about your application to provide you with.
- Genuine applications of interest must apply by clicking the 'Apply' button within this webpage.
- You are NOT required to also email or phone Archer about your application. Applications that are emailed to Archer will NOT be considered as Archer manages the recruitment selection process from within software.
- You are encouraged to complete and screening questions if they are available to you.
- Further, it is very important that you meet the essential selection criteria, as incomplete applications will not be considered and you will not be notified.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Archer does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, colour, age, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
- As such, Archer encourages people of all experiences, talents and cultures to apply/register for this role.
- Please do not phone Archers office regarding this advertisement or about any positions/recruitment opportunities.
- If necessary, Archers recruitment team can be contacted via < firstname.lastname@example.org >, however all applications for registration must be made online by following the ‘Apply’ button within this webpage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Archer Security Licence Credentials
In accordance with the Security Industry Act 1997 and the Security Industry Regulation 2016, Archer Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 31 163 872 204) security accreditations are as follows:
ACT – Security Industry Master Licence 17502295 | NSW – Master Licence # 000101251 | NT – Security Firm Licence SFL1019 | VIC – Private Security Business Licence # 881 125 30S | QLD – Security Firm Licence (Class 1) # 3729205 | SA – Agents Licence ISL 267751 | WA – Security Agent's Licence SA48469