TLR is seeking multiple trade qualified Mech Fitters for an immediate start on work in the Water Utilities sector in the Northern suburbs of Adelaide
- Good Hourly Rate - $44.50 per hour (plus Penalties)
- Great Team culture
- 8 Hour days
The Role requires:
TLR Contracting (Aust) Pty Ltd (TLR) is a specialist in the field of lifecycle contracted resources and a strategic business solution partner for Australia and New Zealand industries.
TLR's primary focus is asset life cycle support, thus creating employment opportunities both in Trades and Technical Engineering fields. We provide employees opportunities to work with us within our industry partner's sites, who also provide a high level of compliance to Safety, Employment obligations, Quality, Performance and Delivery.
We are seeking multiple positions for suitably qualified Mechanical Fitters, previous Water Utilities experience will be highly advantageous. For up to 3 months work on a Water Utilities Project in the northern suburbs of Adelaide; these are casual contract positions for an immediate start for the right persons. As part of the TLR team you will be working day shift within a dynamic management team and a fluid working environment.
The Role requires:
- Minimum Cert 3 in Engineering (Mechanical Trade) or equal qualification
- 3 years post trade experience
- White Card
- Working at Heights Ticket
- Confined Space Ticket
- Demonstrated project/onsite experience
- Previous experience working in the Water Utilities sector is highly advantageous
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and lateral thinking with an analytical eye for problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to meet key delivery and program time times
- You will need a positive can-do attitude, excellent organisational and time management skills, good interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with conflicting work priorities and deadlines, and a willingness to work as a pro-active team member within a project environment
For further details and confidential discussion and more information on this job and other upcoming work, please contact Brendan Burrows at TLR Port Adelaide offices on 1300321010 or register online at www.TLRcontracting.com.au. We look forward to communicating with you soon to progress your application.