Scheduler required for a mine approximately 3 hours from Mackay. HME maintenance experience mandatory. 9 day fortnight roster.
- Reputable Mining Company
- Immediate Start Available
- Staff & Subcontractor Roles - Your choice!
- 9 Day Fortnight Roster
- Hire Car, Fuel, Accommodation & Meals Provided
- 6 month contract with opportunities for ongoing work
AssetOn currently have multiple opportunities across various mine sites for an experienced Maintenance Scheduler to join our client's team. You will be engaged to support planning and scheduling functionality across the Heavy Mobile Fleet in line with site asset management strategies.
- Weekly pay for staff. Fortnightly pay for sub-contractors. The choice is yours.
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Salary sacrificing & novated lease options available
- Discounts on groceries, electronics/appliances, activities & fitness products.
- Free mental health support for you & your family through our employee assistance program.
- Previous experience in Mobile Maintenance Planning
- A degree in Engineering or Trade Qualification
- 5 years SAP software experience
- Thorough understanding of Preventative Maintenance Principles
- Work autonomously with team methodology
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Office
AssetOn is a trusted Australian-owned and operated business with over 20 years’ experience in asset management personnel placement. AssetOn’s resourcing division engages the best asset management and maintenance professionals for a range of clients across the Australian mining and resource industries. Joining AssetOn means joining a team with unrivalled on-the-job support, ongoing training and commitment to your career growth. Additionally, you will be backed by a leadership team that are innovating the future of work in asset-intensive industries.