If you are a strategic thinker and innovative organisational leader, and this could be a new challenging career for you.
Human Resources Director Opportunity with one of the industry movers and shakers that aspires to deliver premium and quality products for local and international market.
Teamwork is Currency at this Company
This position reports to business and executive leadership supporting sustainable and profitable growth through workforce & succession planning, performance management, talent acquisition, development, retention, organisational design, compensation & benefits administration as well as functional and organisational continuous improvement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organisation Development and Effectiveness – Support and promote a culture of leadership, performance and accountability. Proactively communicate and manage organisational change efforts. Provide leadership, advice and options for improving organisational effectiveness, productivity and working practices in line with the Organisational and People Initiatives. Support business in key communications.
- Business Partnering –Work with the leadership team and managers, demonstrate keen business knowledge and emotional intelligence (EQ) to effectively contribute to critical people decisions. Integrate business requests with a focus on delivering key organisational and HR strategies.
- Employee Relations and Engagement – Serve as a company advocate and catalyst to develop and maintain a highly engaged and productive team, including building capability in front line managers for leading employees. Advise management on employment policies and procedures to enable improvement in working practices and productivity.
- Talent Management and Succession Planning – Initiate and implement development tools, performance evaluation and feedback process, succession planning, performance improvement plans, coaching, mentoring and resource requirement planning.
- Performance Management – Develop readiness and ensure management engagement and capability in performance programs and initiatives including value creation plans. Build a performance management process ensuring alignment with business / individual results.
- HR capability, practices and services – Build a strong HR team with capability to grow and advance in the organisation. Ensure business compliance with HR policies and programs. Advise business leadership on local legal / regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required with preference for advance degree
- Experience in a development, innovative, and creative consumer and technology environment
- Minimum of 15 years' progressive HR business experience with proven track record of leadership across the range of core HR disciplines
- Experience in a high performance environment where speed to execution matters
- Handles self with finesse and an understanding of changing priorities, sense of urgency, execution of results and support for the team, and tolerate a fast-paced, hectic environment
- Openness and adaptability to change and challenges status quo
- Inspired to build an atmosphere of employee engagement and organisational excellence
- Experience in global expansion and China market knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
If you are a senior strategic HR professional who is driven and agile to changes, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02 9421 5900.