Bring your passion in growing a business for a new player in the Consumer Health sector in Australia.
- Start-up stage health and consumer business
- Newly created role to report overseas
- Grow the revenue and local team
The client is a progressive overseas-based company with a strong commitment to develop, manufacture, and distribute strong brands in the health, consumer and pharmaceutical sector. A new requirement has been identified to support its commitment to grow the Australian business.
Reporting the Board of Directors based in HQ overseas.
- Ensure effective overall business strategy and directions in the local market
- Achieve annual operating plans associated with annual operating budgets
- Promote corporate culture and high performing team
- Identify business opportunities though sales, marketing, and merger / acquisition to expand the market coverage and territory
- Develop and mentor subordinates, sales team, to meet their targets and staff retention
- Establish good relationships within the target channels, government agencies, and professional bodies
- Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical, sciences, or business-related studies
- Proven sales track record in the supermarket, retails, and pharmacy channels
- Excellent knowledge of the health consumer, OTC medicines, vitamins and supplements industry
- Strong industrial network and relationship with key decision-makers
- Proven leadership and excellent people-skills
- Growth mind-set working in a start-up and small team, bilingual would be highly advantageous
If you have the above skills to work in a young, start-up consumer health business, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or contact us on 02 9421 5900.