Bring in your passion and expertise in remuneration and benefits to an exciting billion dollar company for its growth and expansion.
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for a strategic and progressive company offering career growth?
About the Company:
The client is a progressive company focusing in bringing personal and health brands into the international market.
About the Role:
In this role, you will support the Human Resources team as a remuneration and benefits specialist. You will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement remuneration and benefits processes and refining them as required to streamline operation
- Assess current company benefit plans, and providing recommendations for refinement in accordance with industry standards and benchmarks
- Monitor and maintain staff records as they relate industrial and competitor salary and benefits trends
- Prepare relevant reports for the human resources team and wider company as needed
- Providing relevant information and support to company staff where applicable
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, or similar
- A minimum of three years’ previous experience within a similar role, with specific experience in the remuneration and benefits sector
- Proven experience working with human resource information systems (HRIS) in the management of payroll, leave, super, and benefit data
- Previous experience in a business start-up and fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of local taxation law and relevant industry standards
If you have the above skills with a competitive and positive attitude, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02 9421 5900.