Join a leader in the Australian Food Industry within the Melbourne Region on a permanent basis.
Is a leader in the Australian manufacture and supply of food products. With their manufacturing facilities expanding through the years they run a highly automated state of the art manufacturing facility as well as a fully automated warehouse facility.
Offering an extensive range of products to supermarkets, quick service restaurants and distributors in Australia. Employing a team of highly qualified and experienced sales and technical service professionals, who provide the crucial link between its manufacturing facilities and customers.
As a qualified baker / pastry chef you will be responsible for delivering exceptional account management to your assigned portfolio within the Melbourne and surrounds region, providing technical support to customers, presenting products to both customers and internal stakeholders and generating leads to grow this channel. A strong focus on technical support and presentations while creating brand awareness of the products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical support and presentations to portfolio of clients
- New Business development, driving sales to achieve company targets
- Regular visits to new and existing clients evaluating needs, promotion of products and services
- Identify and rectify process and service-related issues with customers
- Recording and reporting product quality complaints and ensuring resolution with clients
- Regularly updating the internal CRM
- Account Management - pricing, stock availability, credits, customer satisfaction, regular surveys on services and products etc
- Monitor product quality and performance through regular checks and assessment of customer complaints, ensuring product meets both internal and external specifications. Take necessary actions to rectify any deviations from specifications and provide feedback to NPD and Operations
- Trade qualification as a BAKER IS A MUST / PASTRY CHEFS WOULD BE CONSDIERED
- Proven sales experience with a strong focus on new business development and growing revenue targets
- Valid Drivers Licence
- You are a self-starter with a high degree of initiative and sound business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills