FMCG Based Company | Murarrie location with parking | 2+ Years Exp in Export Order Processing role | SAP exp Desirable |
- Additional headcount for a market leader in food manufacturing
- Lytton location with Parking Onsite
- Up to $60K + Super
- Provide end to end of high volume of export customer orders through SAP
- Coordinate with all the export documentations and processing requirements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client’s business, relevant products, the market, processes and suppliers. Customer Service
- Tracking of orders and liaising with third party logistics companies
- Manage customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner
- inventory management
The Successful Candidate:
The successful applicant will have a flair for customer service and going above and beyond to assist your customer will come naturally. You will be able to manage your days having many balls in the air and you will thrive on this. Other essential characteristics include:
- A minimum of 2 years Export processing / Export Customer Care experience and/or Supply Chain experience in the FMCG Sector.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills.
- High energy levels coupled with assertiveness and initiative.
If this role sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link and attach your cv and cover letter.
Should you wish to discuss the role further please call (02) 9421 5900.