◉ cosmetics and skin care ◉ China-market ◉ Sydney CBD-based
- Cosmetics and Skin care
- China market development
- Sydney CBD-based
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for a growing operations offering career growth?
About the Company
The company is an international brand and commercial management consultancy with expertise in promoting products locally and regionally. They take pride in managing global brands within the healthcare, personal care, and consumer goods through its tailor-made strategies and partnership.
Working with the Executive Leadership Team and external business partners, you will be responsible for the organisational structure of wide range of brands and products.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Develop go-to-market strategies, channel and sales strategies, and brand growth strategies
- Lead, formulate, and manage all brand strategy to ensure expansion and brand positioning
- Undertake market research to ensure continued a POD from competitors
- Work closely with internal teams to formulate quarterly execution plans and oversees campaign/marketing performance results
- Engage and manage all digital and content strategies, work with external agencies locally and Chinese team
- Ensure stakeholder engagement across all areas of the business through effective communications
In order to be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communication, or business-related studies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in brand strategy and management role
- Track record in managing cosmetics brands in China market, such as campaign marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and product marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of local market and trends
- Driven, energetic, and ability to engage multiple stakeholders, clients and suppliers
If you have the above skills with a start-up and entrepreneurial attitude, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02 9421 5900.