◉ Personal care and beauty category ◉ Newly created role ◉ Dynamic working environment
- Personal care and beauty category
- Newly created role
- Dynamic working environment
About the Company:
The company is a growing company that aims to become the global industry leader in the personal care, health, and wellness categories. One of the fastest growing skin care companies that bring local brands to international market, with their strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
The role will be based in Sydney CBD, will work closely with the NPD, brand management, marketing, procurement, and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Lead development of packaging, in direct implementation of the product strategy that drives innovation, cost, quality, and health and safety resulting in step change business performance
- Create, develop, and implement the company’s objective for the development of superior new products and core brand renovations in conjunctions with developing, leveraging, and applying superior consumer science
- Lead, direct, and manage all technical innovation and development activities for the business unit and global emerging brands
- Build effective external partnerships with suppliers, industry experts, research institutions to progress innovation
- Manage regulatory issues and provides direction to legal regarding the tone and scope of suture regulatory and industry governance
In order to be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in packaging or related discipline
- Strong knowledge of cosmetics packaging materials and manufacturing to include (extrusion and injection), blow moulding, injection moulding, metal pressing and print technologies
- Minimum 5 years’ technical experience in cosmetics / personal care consumer packaged goods industry with emphasis on development and engineering of primary and secondary packaging
- Strong project management experience in multi-site and matrix-structured environment
- Passionate in taking on complex projects, confident, and competent whilst maintaining excellent business relationships
- Motivated, driven, start-up mind-set who can inspire others
If you want to join a team of passionate self-starters and believes the world is full of untapped opportunities, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or contact us on 02 9421 5900.