◉ Documentations and Strategy ◉ International personal care market ◉ Dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Documentations and Strategy
- International personal care market
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for a strategic and progressive company offering career growth?
About the Company:
The client is a progressive commercial consulting company specialising in bringing personal care, skin care, cosmetics and consumer brands into the international market. The client takes pride in both in-house and business partner brands within healthcare and personal care through its tailor-made strategies and partnership
A new opportunity has been identified for proactive analysis of current business trends, which includes identifying future opportunities and minimising potential risks to the existing business.
In this role, you will support the Strategic Management Team through proactive weekly analysis, reporting of trends, and competitive activity, along with creating actionable insights from the analysis of these trends.
As a strategy guru, you will be working closely with the Strategic Management Team to influence internal key stakeholders:
- Manage multiple data feeds, documentations, and analysing data to find nugget of information to win in the marketplace
- Provide timely communication and in-depth analytical support focused on business solutions
- Report and manage professional presentations, able to effectively communicate the idea or story
- Retrieve and analyse different data points from multiple sources, able to connect these dots quickly to understand emerging international market trends
In order to be successful in the role, you will have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications and related studies. MBA would be highly advantageous
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same role, demonstrate knowledge of the international personal care and cosmetics market, raw materials, development, manufacturing, and market data to make recommendations
- Excellent analytical skills with a desire to win
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong influential ability
- Able to adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, and high-demanding environment
If you have the above skills with a competitive and positive attitude, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or contact us on 02 9421 5900.