◉ Marketing personal - healthcare products to Australian and Chinese markets ◉ Mandarin- speaking role ◉ Sydney
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for a growing organisation offering career growth?
About the Company
About the Company
The company is an expanding healthcare and personal-care brand, committed to growing locally and internationally. They are currently seeking a Mandarin- speaking Corporate PR Executive, who will be responsible for driving the company’s positive public and media presence.
You will be the director of public relations processes for the company, and you will be instrumental in building and maintaining a positive brand presence across both public and digital channels.
Some of your primary responsibilities will include:
- Engaging in ongoing brand management, ensuring that the company’s mission and vision are communicated through public and digital campaigns
- Creating and delivering press releases, and coordinating PR events
- Generating PR strategies for the company, and implementing effective PR campaigns
- Writing and presenting PR reports to the company
- Writing and delivering keynote speeches on the behalf of the company, as well as promotional material
- Building meaningful and lasting relationships with stakeholders and consumers
- Liaising and collaborating with internal staff at all departmental and role levels
- Investigating and pursuing potential company partnerships, sponsors, and advertisement opportunities
- Acting as the touch point and representative for the company on all media enquiries
- Actively tracking company media coverage, as well as general industry trends and best practice
As an ideal candidate for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in public relations, journalism, communications, or similar
- Extensive previous experience in PR management roles
- Proven experience in creating and managing company PR relations, as it relates to releases, events, and communications
- Fluency in speaking Mandarin
- The ability to research, write, and edit corporate communication documents
- Proficiency in working with event management software, as well as literacy in MS Office software
- Exemplary communication and relationship- building skills
- The ability to work in a fast- paced and dynamic environment
If you have the above skills with a start-up and entrepreneurial attitude, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or contact us on 02 9421 5900.