Market leading salary|Diverse progression opportunities|HNW centric strategic advice focus|Industry leading Adviser team|
- Develop skills across equities, SMSF's, Insurance and Estate Planning
- Generous salary package.
- Large Advisor team - benefit from an extensive knowledge pool.
Opportunities like this don't surface often. This role is working for one of Perth's elite Financial Planning firms. You'll benefit from working with a number of highly qualified Advisors whilst receiving full training and support.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Preparing complex, personalised Statements of Advice for HNW clientele
- Conducting detailed research to determine appropriate advice strategies
- Liaising with fund managers, share registries, banks and other financial institutions and service providers.
- Providing technical support and advice to clients and Advisers
- Remaining up to date on legislative and industry changes, as well as investment market developments
- Proactively seeking opportunities to create administrative efficiencies using Xplan software
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Paraplanning experience
- Experience in the use of XPLAN Software (preferred)
- A clear understanding of financial planning opportunities and industry legislative requirements
- A Diploma / Tertiary qualifications
Director - Financial Planning Recruitment