A great opportunity has arrived for an experienced merchandiser to join our company for ongoing casual work.
- Competitive hourly rate, including BIG rewards program!
- Casual position, perfect for work-life balance
- Work allocated 2 weeks in advance
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry-leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.As a Territory Merchandiser, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with store and retail management on an ongoing casual basis, helping Brand Influence Group (BIG) support Australia’s major retailers. You will work within an allocated territory visiting key retailers and supermarkets to ensure that tasks are executed accurately as outlined in the client brief.
The safety of our people is important to us, each of our merchandisers are provided with a face mask and hand sanitiser.
Hours may fluctuate depending on business needs, approximately up to 10 hours per week.
Your responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with store and retail management
- Negotiating promotional space
- Activating planograms by ensuring our client's products are well stocked on shelves and presented
- Lifting, pushing, pulling and stacking of products is required
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed and submitted on time and accurately
- Reporting back to the State Operations Leader of any compliance issues and field intelligence
- Representing BIG and our clients in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Experience in a supermarket environment is a must with exceptional knowledge of technology
- A current Australian driver’s licence and own reliable transport
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- Individuals who are well presented, articulate, motivated and reliable
Please apply by submitting your resume if this sounds like you and state your SUBURB you reside in.
*Only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!