Inteliment is looking for passionate SQL Developer to join our team for strategic finance and insurance projects
- Sydney CBD location
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Strong SQL programming skills in Microsoft SQL Server technology– writing queries, stored procedures, views and database design work.
- This position also requires exposure to the accounting and reporting standards such as IFRS 15 and 17, and technologies such as Microgen Aptitude
- Motivated and proactive individual who can work in large teams.
- Assist in implementation of new accounting standard for insurance contracts (IFRS17), as a data developer
- Perform data discovery, development, reconciliation and uploading to relevant Insurance accounting software.
- Work as part of the project team to perform technical analysis, development & support
- Ensure quality data is collected and migrated
- Analyse client requirements to be used as input into configuration of the data solution.
- Experience in developing complex data solutions using Microsoft SQL Server database, TSQL, SSIS and SSAS
- Analysis and development on large and complex data sets.
- Strong Knowledge of Microgen Aptitude and other Open Source tools.
- Experience in writing & optimizing the existing SQL code base.
- Inquisitive mind to resolve technical and reconciliation issues
We are a niche consulting company helping deliver value in digital transformations projects. We focus of innovation – (Data science), emerging technologies – (RPA, IOT), Mobile Development and Advance Analytics (Big Data).
Inteliment is a Sydney based company with International presence in Singapore, Finland and India.