Seeking an APS4 Departmental Officer to join their small and collaborative team - Apply now!
- Contract to June 2021 + possible extensions
- Symonston - ACT
- Great Onsite Amenities + free parking!
APS4 Departmental Officer
- Contract to June 2021
- Further extensions possible
- Symonston, ACT
- Current Police Check required
About the role:
- Assist with planning and coordination of international work-sharing and collaboration opportunities
- Assist in the management of registration processes in accordance with relevant legislation
- Maintain accurate records for international work-sharing and collaboration submissions using electronic information systems, including data entry
- Perform administrative tasks as required, including the preparation of statistics and project reports, planning workflow and some secretariat duties
- Directly liaise with international regulators to coordinate information-sharing opportunities
- Interpersonal, liaison and stakeholder management skills
- Sound planning and coordination skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of a small team
- Ability to gain an understanding of relevant legislative and administrative frameworks
- Knowledge or experience in a regulatory environment or in project management role is (desirable)
To apply, click the Apply Now button and send your up-to-date resume by 12pm Wednesday 9 September, for a confidential discussion call Shannon Senior or Zoe Groch now on 1300 111 365.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 1013607