Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple Employment Facilitators at the EL2 Level for a 15 month contract to work on the Local Jobs Program.
- Contract to December 2021
- Baseline clearance required or ability to obtain
- Melbourne CBD
EL2 Employment Facilitators
- Contract to Dec 2021
- Baseline clearance required or the ability to obtain
- Melbourne CBD location
About the role:
Employment Facilitators will work with employment services providers, employers and other stakeholders to drive the development of a local workforce development plan, orient service provider activities to action the plans and work with local stakeholders to create targeted projects that meet the priorities of the plan.
Ideally, you will have:
- Skills and experience in contract and program management, data management and analysis.
- Proven ability to achieve outcomes and work in a dynamic environment with a range of internal and external stakeholders and project partners.
- Very strong written and verbal communication, organisation and coordination skills.
- A willingness to innovate and iterate in order to respond to the needs of a changing economy.
- Ability to remain positive, respond to pressures in a calm manner, identify issues and escalate appropriately.
- Skills in managing difficult conversations, and a high degree of personal resilience
- May include the ability to undertake travel and to work outside of normal hours
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to take personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work within established time frames
- An understanding of contemporary labour market challenges.
- Understanding of government processes
- Experience in contract and/or project management
- Experience with reporting and data analysis
How to apply:
To apply, click the Apply Now button and send your up-to-date resume by 2pm Wednesday 9 September, for a confidential discussion call Susan O'Neil, Shannon Senior or Zoe Groch now on 1300 111 365.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job reference: 1014577