Our Federal Government Client is seeking APS4 Administrators to fill multiple positions. Apply now!
- 12 month contract with extension option
- Baseline Security Clearance required
- Canberra location & Multiple positions!
APS4 Course Admin / APS4 Evaluation AdminOur Federal Government Client is seeking APS4 Administrators to fill multiple positions. APS4 Course Administrator will report to a program manager or business coordinator, APS4 Evaluation Administrator will work in the Evaluation Team.
- Baseline required
- ASAP start - 1 December 2021 + possible extensions
- Canberra location
- Build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Professionally manage enquires
- Use a Learning Management system for the end-to-end management of learning courses, including: scheduling workshops, booking facilitators, guest speakers and venues
- Monitor course registrations, logistics and report progress
- Perform other administrative duties as required to support the Leadership and Capability Group
- Coordinate, collect and evaluate data
- Under guidance, analyse, monitor and interpret data
- Contribute to work program planning
- Manage evaluation mailbox
- Ability to, under guidance, interpret and present evaluation data
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proven skills in Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 suite
- Interest in survey design, data collection, data management and data visualisation
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
How to apply:To apply, click the Apply Now button and send your up-to-date resume by 12pm Monday 9 November 2020, for a confidential discussion call Shannon Senior now on 1300 111 365.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 1041223