Our Federal Government client is seeking an APS5 Assessor to join their growing team for an ASAP start, apply now!
- Contract until 30 June 2020 + possible 12 months extension opportunity
- Woden location
- Current National Police Check & Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract until June 2020
- Possible extensions until June 2021!
- Immediate start
About the role:
- Manage relationships with licence holders to provide advice, directions and encourage compliance
- Research/interpret legislation and provide advice regarding matters of non-compliance based on evidence available
- Produce clear and concise documents for internal/external circulation
- Assist in the drafting of briefing materials and regular reports
- Previous APS experience in a similar Assessor / Compliance role
- The ability to quickly develop an understanding of the legislative framework and apply this knowledge
- Strong communication and problem solving skills are essential
- Ability to actively participate in team discussions and deliver work to critical deadlines
- Current National Police Check and Baseline Clearance (or ability to obtain)
To apply, click the Apply Now button and send your up-to-date resume by COB Sunday 10 April, for a confidential discussion call Tiana Stevens now on 1300 111 365.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job reference: 977026