Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS5 Departmental Officer to join their team based in Woden's CBD on a 6 month contract.
- Contract to Dec 2020
- Further extension possible
- Baseline Clearance req
APS5 Departmental Officer
- Contract June - Dec 2020
- Possible further extension
- Woden location
- Baseline Clearance required
About the role:
- Assisting in the development of policy documents and instructional material
- Supporting the development of a pilot program
- Managing stakeholder engagement
- Assessing applications for licences and permits
- Producing written reports to support the Director and other delegates in decision making
- The ability to understand legislative framework quickly, and apply this knowledge on a daily basis
- Excellent writing skills that can be tailored to various audiences
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and learn quickly
- Baseline clearance - or ability to obtain
To apply, click the Apply Now button and send your up-to-date resume by 1pm Wednesday 20 May 2020, for a confidential discussion call Courtney Sergi on 1300 111 365.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job reference: 979374