Our Federal Government is seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team in Newcastle's CBD! Apply now!
- $30-$35 per hour + super
- 11 month contract + possible extensions
- Australian Citizenship required
- Newcastle location
- 11-month contract + possible extensions
- Australian Citizenship essential
About the role:
- Apply a thorough understanding of relevant policy, procedures, legislation and frameworks
- Resolve moderately complex issues based on a range of client information or circumstances
- Conduct and support a range of client engagement activities including verification, risk reviews, audits and advice
- Build and sustain client relationships and communicate with stakeholders
- Work within time frames and independently to deliver outcomes
- Actively participate in a team environment and support team work and group activities
- Identify, gather, record and share information relevant to risk analysis activities and recommend mitigation strategies
- Participate in quality assurance activities
- Able to apply policy in line with procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment as well as individually
- Self-starter that is able to manage a range of caseloads
- Computer savvy being able to use a range of applications in particular Microsoft office suite
- Ability to critically analyse information from a range of sources
- Draw conclusions to make decisions
- Strong customer service focus, clear communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience interpreting legislation
To apply, click the Apply Now button and send your up-to-date resume by 1pm Friday 26 June. For a confidential discussion call Courtney Sergi on 1300 111 365.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 988909