Seeking an experienced APS6 Executive Officer to work in a small team and assist the Director General, April 2021 start. Apply now!
- Maternity leave cover
- Initial 3 - 6 month contract with possible extensions
- Baseline security clearance
APS6 Executive Officer
- MAT leave cover
- Initial 3-6 months with possible extensions
- Baseline Security Clearance
- April 2021 start date
About the role:
- Prioritising emails, drafting correspondence and managing corporate filing for the Director General
- Preparing daily briefing packs
- Oversee coordination and support of the agency's participation in recruiting, contract and tender projects/ meetings
- Providing cover for the EA in times of absence - whom undertakes diary management, travel bookings, manages phone calls and greets visitors
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in an Executive Officer or Secretariat position
- Highly developed communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills (both internal and external)
- Good computer literacy and record management skills
- A flexible approach and the ability to multi-task
How to apply
To apply, click the Apply Now button and send your up-to-date resume by 5pm Wednesday March 31 2021, for a confidential discussion call Shannon Senior or Zoe Groch now on 1300 111 365. Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job reference: 994395