Exciting and rare opportunity to step into a leadership role and lead a passionate team of Allied Health Professionals to make a difference.
- A rarely offered and exciting role based in Canberra
- Lead a passionate team and make a difference with a mixed portfolio
- ASX Listed National Provider
At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We're passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025.
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximise workforce participation and safety. With a mission to be Number 1 in Care, we know that our values of integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus and financial sustainability mean that we are well on our way to creating real change for Australian workplaces.
About the Role:
- Provide results-focused leadership to a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals
- Coach and develop top talent to optimise performance and engagement
- Continue to develop and sustain productive customer relationships within a mixed portfolio
- Ensure services are timely, accurate and meet legislative, customer SLAs and Konekt standards
- Achieve revenue and profit targets whilst managing costs,
- Effectively prioritise key business activities (customer, employee, operational, financial) to achieve our organisational targets
- Liaise with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
- Energetic, positive with a motivated approach to achieve,
- Demonstrated success in coaching and developing individuals and influencing teams,
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Exercise Physiology, or Nursing
- Relevant Registration or Accreditation with AHPRA, ESSA, RCAA, or ASORC
- Established knowledge of Comcare workers' compensation as well as the ability to drive the team to progress cases (highly desirable)
- Exceptional organisational skills, confidence in juggling competing priorities and meeting deadlines,
- Proven influencing skills and ability to communicate with different levels of management and diverse stakeholder groups,
- Commercial acumen and understanding of key business drivers and the ability to identify trends, critical threats and opportunities, diagnose problems and issues and then recommend appropriate actions to deal with the underlying root causes.
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
We recognize that everyone's motivations are different but these are just some of the reasons our current staff have shared:
- A supportive national network of leaders and mentors across the health profession.
- Konekt is an ASX Listed company with an annual incentive scheme.
- Konekt offer and promote many different career pathway advancement opportunities internally through to national placements across over 50 offices, just ask us more!
- At Konekt we pride ourselves on our ability to positively impact the community by returning individuals back into the workforce. We live and breathe these values every day!
- A competitive salary, pool car, iPhone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave
- Learning and development and reward and recognition programs
- Be a part of something bigger! At Konekt we partner with Soldier On, a charity focused on supporting the reintegration of contemporary returning defence force members back into society