Opportunity to be based in Cairns for a qualified Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist.
- Central Cairns Office
- Busy autonomous role supporting flexible work arrangements
- Relocation Assistance available
- Enjoy great benefits such as: a competitive salary, pool car, iPhone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave
- We promote many different career pathway advancement opportunities internally through to national placements across over 50 offices
- Career growth and development with one of Australia’s largest rehab providers
At Konekt, we make a difference by helping Australians into work, back to work, and be well when at work, to maximise workforce participation. Konekt is a publicly listed Australian company and the largest private sector provider of injury management, prevention and workplace health solutions. We are based in close to 140 locations across Australia with over 800 staff nationally.
About the role
- Utilising your specialist knowledge and skills to conduct assessments such as initial rehabilitation, manual handling training, rehabilitation assessments, workplace assessments and job task analysis
- Injury Management and rehabilitation consultancy
- Activities of daily living assessments
- Physical capacity evaluations
- Work Health Safety Awareness
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new (redeployment) employer, advocation and job seeking programs and pre-employment screening
- Self-led and results-focused to drive 360 case management - achieving safe and durable Return to Work or optimal function outcomes within case management.
- Meeting or exceeding targets and expectation while maintaining quality and customer care
- Liaising with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
You will be a driven and passionate professional with a genuine interest in assisting injured clients back to the workforce. You will also possess the following:
- Full AHPRA or ESSA Registration
- Tertiary education in OT, Physiotherapy or EP
- Experience in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings is highly desirable
- Strong business acumen and the motivation to achieve targets & KPIs
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
To learn more about what else a career at Konekt could do for you, feel free to contact Lisa Delehanty Talent Acquisition Business Partner email email@example.com or call 0427 653 803 for a chat.