Occupational Therapy skills required to deliver occupational rehabilitation support services for NDIS.
- Rehabilitation Consultant Melbourne CBD
- Excellent career development opprtunities
- ASX Listed National Leader
At Konekt, we make a difference by helping Australians into work, back to work, and be well when at work, to maximise workforce participation. Konekt is a publicly listed Australian company and the largest private sector provider of injury management, prevention and workplace health solutions. We are based in close to 140 locations across Australia with over 800 staff nationally.
We have a team of highly qualified leaders and mentors, all equally passionate about making a difference to help people.
An opportunity for an Occupational Therapist is available working with a variety of complex cases and performing assessments to support our clients. The role is based at our Melbourne CBD office.
In this role, you will have full autonomy of your day working on a variety of cases. You will apply your specialist knowledge and skills in injury recovery and prevention. You will make recommendations to improve function to achieve safe and durable return to work outcomes. Your cases will include activities such as assessments of daily living, initial rehabilitation, ergonomic, worksite & functional assessments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Applying critical thinking in both assessment and case management scenarios to facilitate optimal outcomes for clients and customers.
- Building relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Reporting on activity to meet customer and legislative requirements.
- Promoting Konekt services to customers where appropriate to generate and cross sell new business.
- Meeting relevant Konekt accreditation standards and contract requirements such as reporting timeframes, ethical billing, and return to work outcomes.
- Where appropriate for more experienced Consultants, mentoring and training of junior consultants.
We are seeking a passionate professional with a keen interest to build their career in occupational rehabilitation. You are self-motivated and prefer being responsible for your daily tasks. You enjoy 360 degree case management work with a focus on achieving results. You demonstrate exemplary communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of people. In addition, you will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree as an Occupational Therapist however degrees in Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist would be highly valued too
- AHPRA or ESSA registered
- A strong customer orientation where you are keen to help
- Passion to make a difference utilising your allied health expertise
Learn more about us at www.konekt.com.au