Leader in occupational rehabilitation is looking for an experienced Psych/Rehab Counsellor within the industry to join our dynamic team in Darwin
- Utilise your occ rehab experience & expertise with an industry leader
- Competitive Salary + Bonuses
- Be part of a high performing culture where performance is valued and rewarded
- At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve and we are passionate about maximising workforce participation by facilitating timely return to work and injury prevention services. Konekt offer over 25 years of experience providing occupational health and risk management solutions with over 450 staff in 50+ offices across the country. If you want to make a difference and help everyday Australians get back to work and recover from workplace injuries, then you belong at Konekt.
An opportunity exists for a Principal Consultant with 5+ years experience in Perth working on a varied caseload of Insurance and Government cases with expansion into NDIS sector within the next quarter.
In this role, you will have full autonomy of your day. You will apply your psychological knowledge and skills to conduct vocational, earning capacity and initial rehabilitation assessments. You will provide adjustment to injury and vocational counselling to help drive behaviour change. Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including case management of same and new employer (redeployment) cases and associated report writing. Liaising with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives. As a senior clinician within the team, you will provide mentoring and coaching of junior team members, which include Provisional Psychologists and you will work in close partnership with our leadership team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Applying critical thinking in both assessment and case management scenarios to facilitate optimal outcomes for clients and customers
- Building relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Reporting on activity to meet customer and legislative requirements.
- Promoting Konekt services to customers where appropriate to generate and cross sell new business.
- Meeting relevant Konekt accreditation standards and contract requirements such as reporting timeframes, ethical billing, and return to work outcomes
- Innovation with delivery of Psychological and New Employer Services.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are self-motivated and prefer being responsible for your daily tasks. You enjoy 360 degree case management work with a focus on achieving results. You demonstrate exemplary communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of people. In addition, you will possess the following:
- AHPRA, ASORC or RCAA registered
- An Australian Permanent Resident
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
The Konekt benefits:
- Exposure to a multidisciplinary leadership team with extensive industry experience
- 6 month comprehensive induction program including the Pillars of Case Management and a promote from within culture offering long-term career opportunities
- New laptop and iPhone to enable portability and remote access to Konekt systems
- Opportunity to undertake work in regional areas