Consultant Psychologist or Rehab Counsellor
- Join a passionate, sociable team at ASX-listed WHS solutions provider, Konekt
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Perks: profit share bonus, extra purchase leave, salary sacrifice
- Enjoy great benefits such as: a competitive salary, pool car, mobile phone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave
- We promote many different career pathway advancement opportunities internally through to national placements across over 50 offices
- A supportive national network of leaders and mentors across the health profession
At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We're passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025.
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximise workforce participation and safety.
What the role involves:
- Utilising your specialist knowledge and skills to conduct assessments such as vocational assessments, vocational counselling, initial rehabilitation assessments and adjustment to injury counselling
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new (redeployment) employer, advocation and job seeking programs
- Self-led and results-focused to drive 360 case management - achieving safe and durable Return to Work or optimal function outcomes within case management
- Meeting or exceeding targets and expectation while maintaining quality and customer care
- Liaising with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
- AHPRA, ASORC or RCAA registration
- Comcare accreditation (desirable)
- Experience in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings
- Relevant tertiary education in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
- A fun and vibrant attitude and positive mindset
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check.
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity and you meet the candidate criteria, then please click ‘Apply’ to upload your application. Alternatively, get in touch with Lisa Delehanty Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0427 653 803.