Join an innovative leader going through growth & development, take a step towards a management position & be the support person for your team
- Monthly RDO's - enjoy an accrued day off every month
- Flexible working environment with additional leave options
- Provide the team with guidance and support
At Konekt Employment, we’re passionate about people. We stand by our belief of equal opportunity, we support communities and empower every day Australians. We provide life-changing services that help people find a job or start up their own small business.
Konekt Employment is Australia’s largest NEIS provider, a leader within jobactive and now working towards becoming the number one of choice for Disability Employment Services (DES). Collectively assisting more and more people turn their lives around, with a network of more than 80 offices and 420 employees.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Senior Employment Advisor, you will be based in our Toronto office. You will be responsible for providing support to the Site Manager in the day to day operations of the office. You will also be meeting with a broad spectrum of clients, assessing possible employment barriers, understanding their individual needs and working to help them move forward.
- Coaching and guiding clients through their job plan, targeting skills gaps and building relationships
- Deliver group training sessions to provide communal education opportunities
- Matching clients skills and finding mutually sustainable placements
- Develop working partnerships and getting to know the needs of local employers
- Mentoring and supporting clients post job placement to ensure their long term success
- Provide a positive work environment and assist with leading, coaching and supporting the team
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to ensure high level client service satisfaction
- Enjoy a rewarding work environment with genuine work/life balance and RDO's and career progression opportunities
Is it a good fit?
Are you results driven and have previous experience building exceptional client relationships within the Employment Services industry? Working for Konekt Employment as an Employment Consultant could be your opportunity to give something back & help others reach their goals and aspirations.
- An experienced Employment Services professional
- A true people person who enjoys building strong connections
- A resilient and positive person with infectious energy
- A creative problem solver who is results orientated and enjoys a challenge
- Track record of meeting or exceeding KPI's and managing client relationships
- Access to a work vehicle for travel requirements between offices
- 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
At Konekt Employment, we believe the right career can be life changing. If this sounds like a fulfilling career and want to join a great team, please apply.
Konekt Employment Values Inclusion and Diversity:
To attract a diverse team, we place a premium on creating an inclusive company culture and an environment shaped by excellence and partnerships. We take great pride in creating an ethical, safe, and healthy environment, equal to all.
We Encourage Career Opportunities:
We encourage our employees to stretch and to challenge. To experience working in different teams and to go beyond their believed capabilities.
We are committed to work/life balance:
Konekt Employment remuneration and benefits are fair for all and include; rostered days off, yearly salary reviews, professional development leave, discounted health insurance plus more!