Psychologist or Rehab Counsellor in Coffs Harbour to provide tailored care to our customers and socialise within our fun team!
- Leading ASX-listed WHS solutions provider, Konekt
- Work autonomously from the Konekt Coffs Harbour office
- Competitive salary and benefits
An opportunity now exists for a highly motivated Rehabilitation Counsellor / Psychologist to join the Konekt Northern NSW team based from Coffs Harbour!
Why are we different? Fun, Passionate, Sociable & Local team of dedicated Health Professionals and access strategically placed National Business Support & Networks. We offer excellent training, career development and progression opportunities. We're a truly national provider and an Australian-listed company.
- Varied and challenging caseloads across NSW workers compensation, DVA, income protection and more
- We promote many different career pathways for advancement opportunities internally, through to work placements across >50 offices nationally
- You will have the ability to access excellent career development and progression opportunities through a supportive national network of Leaders and mentors across the health profession for ongoing internal training opportunities
- A competitive salary, pool car, mobile phone and laptop
- Accessibility to flexible work environment
- Utilising your specialist knowledge and skills to conduct assessments such as vocational assessments, vocational counselling, initial rehabilitation assessments and adjustment to injury counselling
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new (redeployment) employer, avocation and job seeking programs
- Self-led and results-focused to drive 360 degree case management - achieving safe and durable Return to Work or optimal functional outcomes within case management
- Meeting or exceeding targets and expectation while maintaining quality and customer care
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives whilst maintaining customer focus
- AHPRA, ASORC or RCAA registered
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- Experienced in Occupational Rehabilitation (at least 12 months)
- Relish the prospect of being a person who is inspired to make an impact to the lives of others
- Experienced in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
Every application is reviewed by Konekt’s internal Talent Acquisition team and all candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.