This is an exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef to become part of an energetic team in the Maitland area
- Great work / life balance
- Put your creative flair to maximum use
- Attractive salary package based on experience
recruitnow! is a specialist recruitment business, working together with candidates and clients on both temporary and permanent roles. We are frequently described as being 'easy to deal with', being a professional team that shows transparency, commitment and diligence throughout the complete process. Talk to us with confidence!
Our client is located in the charming Maitland area, offering a rustic and warm environment. This restaurant boasts a contemporary menu with a strong focus on locally sourced produce.
We are seeking a Sous Chef to join their team on a Permanent Part time basis, working 38 hours.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Direct food preparation, order and purchase supplies and take stock inventories.
- Prepare and design menus, taking into account the profitability and efficiency of each dish.
- Manage and train kitchen staff, ensuring all staff comply with regulations and safety standards
In addition to this our Client is looking for someone that:
- Can use their creativity and be looking to stay at the forefront of trends and innovation
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Has the ability to remain calm in a high-pressure environment
- Above all else has a passion for great food
To be successful, you must possess the following:
- Full knowledge of all kitchen WHS and safe food handling practices
- Experience in a similar dining venues
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- The ability to manage a clean and efficient kitchen
- The flexibility to work days, nights and weekends from Wednesday to Sunday
In return, you will be provided with a very reasonable salary and a fantastic work environment.
So what are you waiting for? Let recruitnow! help you get the role you have been searching for! To apply, simply click APPLY NOW!