If you are an animal lover who thrives working under pressure with a hard working but rewarding job, then this job will be perfect for you!
- IMMEDIATE START
- PART TIME / PENALTY RATES
- WORK WITH ANIMALS
Our client is a Veterinary Hospital that offers specialist services and emergency care, based in Inner city NSW.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Part Time Veterinary Receptionist to join their passionate team. This role would suit a proactive and professional receptionist that has a passion for people and pets and is seeking to continually develop their skills.
Providing outstanding customer service, in a professional and calm manner. The role is within a fast-paced environment, however flexibility is a must due to the busy nature of the business, so please only apply if you are willing and able.
About the Role:
As the Receptionist, you will be responsible in providing a high level of customer service and care to all customers, this is high pressure role dealing with all types of situations aka Emergencies' or booked in appointments
- Caring, handling and cleaning all animals;
- Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice, including surgical areas and equipment;
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care;
- Performing minor procedures when required;
- Delivering outstanding client care to all patients and owners;
- Participating as an enthusiastic team member with a positive ‘go-getter’ attitude;
- Handling client enquiries professionally in person, by email and over the phone; and
- Administration duties and associated tasks.
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent;
- 1+ years of clinical experience working as a Veterinary Nurse;
- Experience using RxWorks will be highly regarded;
- Excellent phone manner, communication skills and customer service skills;
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary nursing procedures;
- Confidence in monitoring anaesthesia;
- A calm & friendly professional with a sense of humour; and
- An amazing ‘can do’, team player attitude.
How to Apply:
Don't miss out on this hard working but rewarding opportunity. Click on the APPLY button!
For the most up to date roles and recruitment information please add us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/boutiqueconsult or follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/boutique-the-consultancy