Correlate Resources: Your trusted Data Analytics Recruitment Partner. APPLY NOW for exclusive opportunities, market insights & ongoing career support.
- RETENTION MARKETING LEAD - Drive end to end, data driven, omni-channel strategy
- DATA DRIVEN MARKETING - Customer Segmentation, Retention Models, Test & Learn
- MAR-TECH - Adobe Campaign & Adobe Audience Manager | LEAD a marketing data team
Our client is a market leading ecommerce business with a high profile and instantly recognisable brand. Due to the ongoing success of the business and roll-out of a number of new strategic initiatives a brand new position has been created for a Senior Manager - Marketing Automation & CRM to join the team. With the key focus of the role being to develop and drive optimised end to end customer retention strategies across its 4 million member base the responsibilities of this role will cover but not be limited to;
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey and retention needs to create and execute first class end to end, data driven, multi channel retention strategies that drive repeat behaviour.
- Lead a small team of marketing and data professionals, where you'll manage senior stakeholder relations and the overall strategic direction whist remaining hands "on the tools" where necessary.
- Manage and optimise the CRM Architecture and Marketing Automation technology suite (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager) to execute campaigns across channels with a single customer view.
- Develop data driven strategies by through audience/customer segmentation, digital test and learn, data modelling, omni channel targeting, retention modelling, behavioural design, performance reporting, etc.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and leaderships skills with the ability to take your audience on a journey of evolving sophistication.
- Strong experience working in data driven marketing automation across multi channels (push, email, paid & organic)
- Strong MarTech experience, ideally working with the Adobe stack (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud) will prove highly advantageous, however other MarTech stacks (Salesforce, SilverPop, Eloqua, Unica) will also be beneficial.
- Strong understanding of data driven marketing techniques such as customer segmentation, retention modelling, digital test and learn, general data modelling, omni channel targeting, performance reporting, behavioural design, will prove essential