Payroll Coordinator/Bookkeeper- Dandenong & surrounds. Dynamic bookkeeping company, friendly team and variety.
- Dynamic company -Friendly team - Fun environment
- Dandenong & surrounds location - Close to home
- Permanent role Full Time - Parking on site
Are you’re looking for your next career move in 2020?
Do you want a role that will enhance your skills and pay you well?
Don’t just jump to another job, take the step and move to the right organisation.
Based in the South-East Suburbs, this friendly and focussed organisation is looking for a Bookkeeper / Payroll Coordinator to manage the busy, complex, multi-client payrolls. Not your average BAS agency, this is a happy, dynamic organisation with an environment that supports and empowers their team.
This role is ideal for a vibrant and enthusiastic bookkeeper with solid background as a Payroll Coordinator with experience in a multi-client environment and an understanding of the importance of strong client service. You enjoy taking on the responsibilities of managing the payroll as well as working closely with the clients to deliver to their staff.
This busy and challenging role reports directly to the Senior Partner and is responsible for looking after the clients’ end to end payrolls. As well as being the ‘expert’ support to the clients, this role is pivotal to the success of the company.
The Duties include:
- Manage the complex payrolls of clients across a variety of industries and sizes
- End to end payroll for a variety of clients
- Setting up new employees
- Payroll queries
- Tax/WorkCover/Coinvest etc – multi states
- High volume; various frequencies; Multi companies
- Manage all leave accruals, expenses, claims etc
- Being the first point of contact for clients regarding their payrolls
- Management of client payroll reports including PAYG
- Attending client meetings where required
- Managing all payroll processes and integrity of information for all clients
- Work closely with remote processing team
- Ad hoc & administration support when required
You have a high level of payroll knowledge having worked in a similar role where you were the main Payroll Coordinator. You have experience of complex payrolls and love working with multiple companies of all sizes, having gained your expertise within BAS, Accounting or Bookkeeping practices.
Your ability to work to a high standard has been commented on by your peers as is your jovial nature. Your clients rely on your ability to ‘look after them’ and you take ownership of your role as well as the impact it has on the organisation.
You are very comfortable with different software and you are keen to learn new ways of doing things. Able to work independently, you are just as comfortable working as part of a team. Your ability to liaise comfortably with non-accounting stakeholders is your superpower.
- Minimum 3-5 years' previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Xero preferred but not essential
- The ability to work independently as well as guide a team
- Able to work to tight deadlines with high attention to detail
- Client focussed with a can-do attitude and initiative
- Strong communication skills - not only in person but over email and telephone
Please note all correspondence will be treated as confidential